Tuesday 29 April 2014

QuickWrite - What is your Imaginary Eden?

My imaginary Eden is an island, very secluded and unknown. No buildings, no one knows about it, barely any people live there. Only people who accidentally found the place know about it. Basically, there is nothing on this island. You could take 3 days to walk across to the other side and without any trouble at all. The only downside, but not a downside in my opinion, is that since there is nothing on this island in terms of architecture, you would have to restart your entire life. For me, I would enjoy that. I enjoy having work to do, constantly. Having to find your own source of food and of fresh water which could be anywhere but hidden as well. There is no religion, no set apparel, nothing in my imaginary Eden has any rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment